You do not have to watch the news very long to understand just how difficult and dangerous being a public servant is. From responding to traffic accidents to going to a home where someone who has called in a domestic dispute to breaking up a street fight, there are many times when gong out on a police call is dangerous.
For these reasons, there are a growing number of police departments who constantly track where all of their offices are. From radio to video surveillance, the biggest police departments attempt to keep their officers safe whenever they are out on a call. Behind all of these surveillance methods, however, is an increasing amount of technology that is behind all of these surveillance methods.
Finding the right data storage system you can help companies make sure that they are able to access all of the necessary information that is needed. From Meraki resellers, for instance, clients can find the amount of data storage that they want. In addition to the right kind of data storage, a growing number of people are also looking for firewall specialists who can help protect all of the information that helps a business run.
Firewall Experts and Meraki Support Experts Help Businesses Secure and Store Their Data
Any time that you are looking for a Meraki reseller you want to make sure that you are able to get the answers to all of the questions that you have and get all of the help that you need. When your provider understands all of the details about your business you can actually achieve the storage and security goals that you have.
Consider these facts and figures about Meraki date storage provides and the impact that they have on the nation’s economy:
- 82% of companies surveyed indicated that they saved money by moving their data to the cloud.
- 60% of businesses were utilizing cloud for IT-related work in 2013, according to data from siliconangle.com.
- The enterprise network equipment market is projected to hit $30.6 billion by 2020 because of the rising bandwidth requirements and shift toward wireless systems.
- 50% of survey respondents indicate that their organization currently transfers confidential or sensitive data to the cloud.
- 80% of IT budgets are used for routine maintenance.
- Including local network functions still working if the Meraki dashboard went down, redundant data centers provide nearly 99.99% reliability.
Today’s information age depends on the security of the data that you have. Finding the right firewall experts can help you make sure that your clients and their data are always safe and secure. Meraki resellers provide the hardware that make reliable data storage and support possible.