Because it is so effective at communicating the most important information, you intentionally avoid the marquee signs for schools this time of the year. As the hot month of July comes to a close, you are not at all interested in knowing any of the following:
- How many days until the end of summer.
- When the open house and school registrations will take place.
- The start times for the various buildings in the district.
- That the end of summer is near!
Your summer may have been full of fun things, such as a premiere Disney vacation. Unlike many parents who pay attention to the marquee signs for schools to give them energy to make it through the last few weeks of their kids being at home for the summer, you actually treasure these days. And as effective as those school LED sighs can be, you simply want to avoid them when ever possible as you and your two teenage daughters enjoy these hot days by the pool and on the lake.
Electronic Business Signs and Scrolling Marquee Signs for Schools Provide Needed Information
Even though we are a digital society seemingly always attached to our phones, many of us rely on the signs in our own community and on the road when we travel to make sure that we know where we are going and what event is happening next. Outdoor school signs and church marquee signs let the entire community stay informed about important upcoming events. Consider some of these statistics about the effective use of signs in all facets of out life:
- 85% of a business’s customers work or live within a five-mile radius of its location
- 71% of people often look at the messages on both digital and traditional roadside billboards.
- 68% of poll respondents indicate that they frequently or sometimes make shopping decisions while they are in their car.
- 58% of poll respondents who are 18 years or older indicate that they learned about an event they were interested in attending from a billboard.
- 58% of poll respondents indicate that they learned about a restaurant they later visited from a billboard they saw while they were driving or riding in their car.
- 37% of people report looking at an outdoor ad each, or most of, the time they pass one even if this means that they are rereading the same sign several times a week.
- 35% of people indicate that they would not have discovered a business had it not been for that business’s sign
- The value of an on-site sign is the same as placing 24 full-page newspaper advertisements each year.
- In the year 2019, LEDs are estimated to achieve a 53% penetration of the global lighting market.
pandora pulseras abalorios pandora pulseras abalorios pandora pulseras abalorios