An episode in the new Toy Story 4 movie takes a comical look at how our generation is dependent on technology. When the toys override, or is it over voice, the navigational system in a rented recreational vehicle, hilarity ensues. The toys, of course, get what they want while the audience is reminded once again about how often today’s consumers rely on technology and the directions that it provides.
We are a nation that is increasingly depending on technology to get us where we need to go. From website designers who always make sure that a location link is included on a landing page to navigational tools that help companies target the right consumers, there are few of us who make it through a single day without using a website to answer a question, ask for directions, or search for a needed proctologist’s or service. Companies that realize that web design firms serves as today’s strongest marketing and navigational tools are, in fact, more likely to succeed.
A Company’s Online Presence Helps Build a Customer Base
The latest research indicates that nearly 80% of consumers use search engines to find local information. Even when those customers are in their home town, often in areas that they are already familiar with, consumers rely on search engine tools to help answer questions about products that wan to buy and services that they want to consult with. For this reason web design companies offer a number of options when it comes to the services they provide their clients. Consider these facts and figures about the many ways that today’s websites help drive sales and inform current and potential customers and clients:
- Nearly 45% of all companies today indicate that content marketing is highly integrated with their SEO strategy.
- Google handles an estimated 40 to 60 billion web searches in the U.S. each month.
- 61% of marketers indicate that growing their organic presence through improving their SEO strategy is their top inbound marketing priority.
- An estimated 15% of the millions of active U.S. web users performed at least one web search a day.
- 45% of these active users performed at least one query a week.
- 68% of these active users performed one or more queries a month
Being first matters. Did you know, for example, that the first organic Google search result receives as much as 32.5% of the traffic share, on average? If your website is not getting the attention that it needs it might be time for you to work with a new search engine optimization company to make certain that you are reaching your goals for success.