In a time when more and more business owners are trying to focus on their craft, it should come as no surprise that a growing number are making the decision that outsourcing is in their best interest. From payroll to billing and from human resources to customer service, a growing number of small business and private practice owners are outsourcing the book working and clerical tasks that are associated with their companies, and are, instead, focusing their efforts on caring for patients and customers and providing the products that they offer.
And while customer service in the store will help businesses of all sizes make a positive impact on their clients and customers, a customer service outsourcing company can make sure that any phone calls that come to you will be handled professionally and courteously. It is difficult, for instance, to handle a customer complaint phone call when you have a line of people waiting to make purchases. Having a customer service outsourcing company field the questions and concerns that come your way can help your company find a quick resolution to problems, while still allowing you to focus on your customers who are in the store or patients and clients who are in your office.
Consider some of these facts and figures about how customer satisfaction can help or hurt a business:
- Nearly nine of out of ten customers indicate that they would pay up to 25% more for a better customer experience.
- $41 billion is lost by U.S. companies each year because of bad customer experiences, according to research by NewVoiceMedia.
- 51% of B2B companies indicate that they avoid vendors after a single poor customer service experience.
- 78% of consumers indicate that they have bailed on a transaction because of a bad service interaction, according to American Express.
- 69% of consumers indicate that after a positive customer experience, they would recommend the company to others, according to research by NewVoiceMedia.
- 75% of consumers believe calling is most effective for a quick response, according to research by NewVoiceMedia. As an extension, however, 53% of consumers indicate that they become irritated if they cannot speak with a real person immediately.
The best businesses provide excellent products and services. Making sure that you have time to provide these, however, often means that you will need to give up some of the more menial tasks that are involved in running a business. Customer service outsourcing companies can help you meet these needs. Making the decision to outsource customer service can help you continue to focus on developing your products and work with the clients who are in your store.