Making sure that your house is as safe and efficient as possible. One of the bet ways to do this is to make sure that you have the best home is to install the best roof. Finding a contractor who knows everything there is to know about the kind of roofing materials that are used the most often in your area can help you add both function and beauty to any property.
Whether you are looking for a roofing contractor or a general contractor for an entire house project, it is always important to make sure that you are working with crews who can help you achieve your goals. These goals are always easier to achieve when the contractors you hire know the importance of using the best materials and the top of the line tools. From fastener plates to tape guns, the kinds of tools that are used will determine the success and the longevity of a project.
Top Quality Roofing, Painting, and Drywall Installation Tools Add to the Value of a Project
Using the right fastener plates during the drywall process and the right power tools during a roof installation can help you make sure that you get the final project that you want. Consider these facts and figures about some of the most popular repairs that add to the value of any home or commercial building:
- Upgrades to spray foam insulations can cut monthly AC and heating costs as much as 60%.
- When compared to brick or wood construction, exterior insulated finish systems (EIFS) can reduce air infiltration in a wall by as much as 55%.
- The national average roof repair in the U.S. is approximately $773, although most spend between $355 and $1,229.
- By turning a thermostat down seven to 10 degrees, a home owner can save as much as 10% in energy costs a year.
- Rolls and batts, loose-fill, rigid foam, and foam-in-place are the four basic types of insulation.
- Heating and cooling account for as much as 50% of the energy use in the average home.
Energy efficiency is an important part of every home owner’s goal, so it only makes sense that it is important to hire the most experienced contractors who use the highest quality tools.