Whether you know it or not, the way items are packaged can have a big influence on the way people buy products. It doesn’t matter if you’re eyeing chocolate packaging, spice packaging, vegetable and fruit packaging, some other kind of food packaging or some other type of packaging entirely; it’s all designed to get your attention and influence you to buy a particular product.
The good news is that scores of Americans are paying attention to packaging. In fact, a 2016 West Rock Consumer Insights Study found 66% of consumers have tried a new product because the packaging caught their eye. What’s more, 85% of shoppers have indicated their purchase decisions are informed by reading a product package while shopping.
One effective form of packaging that companies can use in everyday business is vacuum packaging. With custom printed vacuum pouches, you not only put your company’s name and logo in the minds of customers, you also gain many benefits including:
- Saving time Whether your company sells food or other products, one benefit of vacuum packaging and custom printed vacuum pouches is that saves a lot of time. With vacuum sealing, you can measure out the amount of product you want in each bag or pouch, seal them and then store them.
- Saving money: Another benefit of custom printed vacuum pouches is that they help your company save money. How does this happen? Vacuum sealing removes all the air out of the packaging, so you can easily store perishable foods like meat and vegetables for longer periods of time. If you’re in the restaurant business, this can help you save lots of money because you can significant cut down on food waste and the amount of money spent on product.
- Longer shelf life: Whether you sell food or other products, custom printed vacuum pouches can extend the shelf life of whatever you sell. Food, for example, lasts three of five types longer in vacuum packaging than it does in traditional types of packaging. Just be mindful of where you’re storing products.
- Better organization: With products that are vacuum sealed your company can have better organization. In the case of food, it’s easy to store lots of different food in a pantry or freezer or refrigerator.
- Staying safe: Thinking of food again, vacuum packaging is beneficial because it can help keep companies safe. Food that’s vacuum-sealed is protected from mold and bacteria and viruses and it’s also better preserved.
- Staying healthy: When it comes to marinating food, you can add different herbs and spices to packaging before you seal it. This helps keep a food’s flavor as well as moisture.
It’s no secret that more and more Americans are paying more attention to packaging. With the right vacuum sealer and vacuum pouches, your business can keep its wares longer while also keeper them fresher and more appealing to prospective customers.