Quantity and efficiency play important roles in many industries, but when it comes to search engine optimization (SEO) these are not the only goals. Having a SEO provider who creates generic copy, for instance, will not provide the same amount of traffic to your website than if you worked with SEO services that generate engaging copy that will encourage both current and returning customers to visit your site.
SEO improvements can help a business of any size be more successful. From web design services to organic copy, there are many ways that your business can benefit from a company that does more than provide the fast and efficient generation of high amounts of quantity. Knowing where you can go for the SEO improvements that you need can help you see the best results. Whether this means monthly meetings to focus on the goals you have for the next quarter or you are in need of new social media promotions leading up to the Christmas holidays, it is important to invest your money in a SEO provider that will meet the exact needs that your company has.
From ranking signals to optimized content, if you want to hire an SEO improvement team, it is important that you provide clear directions. If your provider understands the customer base that you serve, for instance, you can expect that they will find the tools that are needed to transfer social media interaction to visits to your site, as well as increased product sales.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the web design process and the many ways that your company can benefit from the latest SEO services:
- Google changes its search engine algorithm roughly 500 to 600 times a year, so it is important to work with an SEO provider that can help you continue to make it to the top of any new search lists.
- Long-form content matters. In fact, according to Backlinko, the average first-page result on Google contains 1,890 words.
- 50% of search queries are four words or longer, which means that searches containing long-tail keywords are probably more common than you would think.
- As many as 50% of visitors are more likely to click a result if the brand appears multiple times in search engine results, so it is important to realize that visibility often improves credibility.
- The first organic website result in a Google search receives 32.5% an average of of the traffic share, according to Search Engine Journal.
- 70% to 80% of internet users completely ignore paid advertisement, which means ranking highly for organic search results is essential.
More than quantity and efficiency, it is also important that the SEO provider you work with also provides quality content and engaging platforms that will bring customers to your site and into your business.