Employee turnover is expensive. It has been estimated that at least $11 billion is lost to the American economy every year to this problem. At least 57% of companies around the nation say keeping good people is a problem for them. Within 45 days of taking a new job, at least 22% of workers will leave to find something else. One of the keys to keeping good people is hiring the right people from the get-go. That is where working with a good recruiting agency can help. If you are looking at staffing your team, here are some reasons to work with recruiting agencies:
- They understand the job market. A good recruiting agency will know what is going on in your industry’s job market. They will know who is out there looking and the best way to get their attention. They will also have more information on what you need to pay people for the different positions you have available, what issues are facing hirers now, what skills workers currently have, and what people are expecting in terms of their career.
- They will have a database of great people. It is not always easy to find the right people. They do not always look at the job ads in the places you may put them. A good recruiting agency will have a deep pool of talent to choose from. Even when people who would make great candidates to work at your company are not actively looking for a job, a good staffing company will know where the best people for your business are and how to reach out to them in a way that works.
- They will help your brand look good. More and more businesses are coming to the realization that the way they treat their people is an integral part of the way their brand is viewed. For example, there are a lot of people who, for years, refused to shop at Walmart because of the way the store treated its people. As a result, the company raised wages and now people there are happier. Another great example is McDonald’s. A few years ago, there were protests outside their establishments over the wages they were paying. Now they are running a whole ad campaign based on how they treat their staff. Using a good recruiting agency can improve the way people view your brand when they see you are interested in hiring and keeping good people.
- You will hire people more quickly. When a company needs to hire a new person or fill a vacancy, it can be easy to think the best thing to do is to handle this in-house. This is unfortunate because in addition to looking for new people, you still have a job you have to do. That means you are going to have to divvy your time between hiring a new person and doing what you were hired to do. That will make your timeframe for hiring a new person go on a lot longer than if you hired a recruitment agency. Plus, it takes them less time because they are experts in hiring people and have a pool of people to talk to from the start of the process.
- You will save money. This may seem counterintuitive to many people in business but it makes sense. When you have to spend a lot of time writing and placing a job ad, going through resumes, talking to potential hires, and dealing with the entire process of hiring new people, you lose money. All of that time that you are spending on this process, and it is crucial that you hire the right people or it will cost you, even more, is time you are not spending growing your business or tending to your clients and customers. Leave this to the professionals and you will save money in the long run. Hiring the wrong person can cost you more than you can even imagine.
Making the right hiring decisions can be some of the most important things you do as a business owner. A good recruiter can really help.
nike air max homme pas cher nike air max homme pas cher nike air max homme pas cher