From wholesale envelope suppliers to companies that provide the best prices for wholesale cardstock papers, there are many times when you can find the items that you want at the price that you are willing to pay.
Wholesale Cardstock Materials Are Used by Both Individuals and Entire Office Staffs
The decision to buy paper in bulk helps many companies control their budgets. The latest research shows that there are more than 4 trillion paper documents in the U.S. alone. This number continues to grow at a rate of 22% every year. Fortunately, wholesale cardstock is available in many colors, weights, and textures. As brick and mortar stores continue to limit the amount of inventory that they carry, it should come as no surprise that there are more and more people who need to rely on online ordering options to find exactly the kind of paper that they need.
From scrapbooking needs to the use of cardstock in many office settings, there are many times when finding the exact paper supplies that are needed can be a challenge. More over, when you have to rely on local retailers for the papers that you need you have to pay much higher prices than if you were to order what you want online.
Wedding invitations and professional greeting cards that are sent at the holidays are just a couple of the ways that large amounts of cardstock are used. And while it may seem like there are very few choices when it comes to using cardstock for some of these purposes, there are many companies who have sent holiday greetings to their customers and clients on the same kind of stationary products for years. By making bulk purchases, these companies are able to be consistent in the holiday greetings that they send.
Consider some of these other facts and figures about the paper industry and the role that it continues to play in a business world where it sometimes seems like everything is digital:
- Fortunately, more than 33% of new paper today is made with recycled fiber.
- Even in our digital world, it has been estimated that each individual office worker in America uses nearly 10,000 sheets of paper every year.
- To offset the amount of paper that is used, the U.S. paper industry set a goal of a 60% scrap paper recovery rate by the year 2012. Impressively, they achieved this goal three years early.
- Today’s research indicates that Americans recycle more paper products than they send to landfills.
- One of the things that leads to paper use today is the fact that, according to the Gartner Group, 15% of all paper documents are misplaced and 7.5% are lost completely. Many of these then need to be reprinted.
- In its third consecutive annual increase, the U.S. paper recovery rate reached an all-time high of 67.2% in 2016.
As individuals, businesses, and school districts continue to look for ways to make sure that they are meeting their budgets, it should come as no surprise that there are many who look to bulk online ordering as the best solution.